Welcome Back to Nashville Airsoft
Regular Player Checklist
- Purchase a Field Pass
- Review Arena Rules Below
- Get a Rental Package if needed
- Check out what is new in the store
- Make sure you have a lancer band (Sold in the shop or comes with rental packages)
- All players must wear full seal eye protection with mouth protection. A split system with full seal eye protection and a steel lower mesh mask is allowed.
- Removing your mask for any reason on the field is prohibited and will result in immediate removal from the field with no refund given.
- Barrel socks are required for all replicas until instructed by the referee or staff member.
- While off the field, magazines must be out, and sidearms need to have the magazine out and slide locked back or placed in a holster.
- No shooting off the field. This includes dry firing, test firing, and unloading.
- Do not aim your replica at anyone when not on the field with the intention of shooting them.
- Climbing is not allowed.
- You must be able to see your target, and your target needs to be able to see you. Blind firing is not allowed.
- Do not shoot players on the field not wearing eye protection. Yell “BLIND MAN” and get the nearest referee.
- Shooting a referee intentionally on the field will result in an ejection from the game with no refund given.
- Arguing with a referee will result in your removal from the game. If you have an issue with a call that has been made, contact the lead referee or field manager at the end of the game.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on the premises.
- Real weapons are not permitted during any game. This includes firearms and knives.
- High-Pressure Airguns (HPA) are required to be tournament locked.
- All replicas are required to pass a chronograph test every play day. Old chronograph readings are not allowed to be used on different days. Using an old chronograph reading will result in an ejection from the field.
- Players are subject to a spot check chronograph check on and off the field at the referee’s or staff’s discretion.
- Airsoft is an honor-based game. Not calling hits repeatedly will result in ejection from the field with no refund.
- Do not yell at other players. Any dispute should be handled by a referee. This includes instances of hit calling.
- This field has a 3-shot rule. Repeated offenses of overshooting will result in ejection with no refund.
- Friendly fire does count.
- Grenades must be approved by the field manager.
- Tossing grenades over buildings and walls is not allowed.
- All flashlights must be 1300 lumens or less.
- If you see a frog on the field, return it to the river.
- Safety kills are recommended but not required. Players have the option to offer and accept them.
- Open-toe shoes are not allowed at this facility.